Bill French’s report card on how he sees the Township of Springwater doing so far. The chart deserves a closer look (see original post).
- Town Hall Meeting: No regular ward meetings with council to discuss local issues.
- Economic Development Committee: Only internal committee, no new jobs, few times discussed at council.
- Promotion of Elmvale main street: Some support but not much as Elmvale is still losing main street businesses.
- Drinking Water: Still problems with some of the municipal Still problems with some of the municipal water in small developments.
- Procurement Policy: Develop local business preferred list for products and Services.
- Renewable energy: Need some say in local initiatives.
- Environmental Impact: Fleet selection, car pooling.
- Recycling and Waste: Become test area for some alternatives rather than just relegating to County.
- Ratepayer response: Allow more interaction with councilors and constituents rather than controlled messaging
Take your own look at the Pass and Fail categories. Thanks to the Springwater News for publishing a chart.