Their big push raises some disturbing questions.
As was asked at last Council meeting and echoed in last night’s informative Midhurst Ratepayers’ Association information session:
- Why did the Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority, NVCA lawyer clearly call any zoning changes before the Environmental Assessment process is completed, premature?
- Why does a modestly-resourced conservation authority like NVCA unanimously have grave concerns about the sprawl plan is devoting substantial $ at the OMB hearings?
- Why should anything be approved when a financial outcome study, remains unfinished?
- Why is AWARE Simcoe making the MSP such a central part of their Annual General Meeting this Saturday?
With a final push of support, the sprawl plan defeat will be #3
- Dump Site 41.
- Mega Quarry in Melancthon township, and
- Midhurst Secondary Plan.