All credible science indicates that the Midhurst Secondary Plan will forever degrade this internationally-important wetland and threaten the Alliston aquifer.
What has Patrick Brown MPP Simcoe North, leader of the Ontario Progressive Conservatives done to stop it?
- attend and vigorously speak at the Margaret Atwood rally,
- utilize influence at the County of Simce to ensure zero population additions,
- organize just one Queen’s Park press conference (gain GTA media interest),
- organize just one Private Members’ bill to overturn the Liberal’s 2 Extra Special Rules,
- help organize one fund raiser?
Mr. Brown has not done a SINGLE thing, that I am aware of.
I know what Mr. Brown did in aid of Springwater Park and the Vespra Boys cenotaph.