“Don’t let politicians supported by lies get into office.”
Wishing you joy this holiday season.
As we gather with our families and friends to celebrate the hope and joy of the season, we extend best wishes to the residents of Springwater.
The Midhurst Landowners Group is proud of the coming new development in Midhurst. We look forward to working with the new Council to build an exceptional community, based on the cornerstones of excellence in environmental protection, community design and architecture.
The future of Springwater is bright and we are proud to be part of it.
The Midhurst Landowners Group
To compare and contrast:
- Happy New Year! (see Jan 2014),
- Families are Forever (see Feb 14, 2014),
- A Vision for the Future (see Mar 2014),
- Reaching Out – Community Update (see Mar 2014),
- Letter to Midhurst Ratepayers Association president’s home (see July 17, 2014),
- Approvals Advancing on Master Planned Community (see Sept 2014),
- Another Step Forward (Sept 25, 2014)
- Protecting the Environment (see Oct 9, 2014),
- Tell the Truth: Lies Create Fear. And that’s not good for democracy. (mail flyer, Oct 2014, see below)
- Building a Better Tomorrow (Oct 23, 2014),
- Be AWARE of Lies. Demand the Truth (see Oct 23, 2014), and
- Springwater Township election results (see Oct 27, 2014).
It appears that these corporations (Geranium Homes, The Rose Corporation, Alliance Homes, Sundance Homes) had not advertised their presence before January 2014.