The poor boys thought scoring was a “Done Deal” but others and the law appear to disagree.Demanding the Ontario Municipal Board, OMB give them their precious re-zoning orders “RFN“ (full 10,000 houses):
- before the environmental assessments are done (a no-n0, especially see RAMSAR certified Minesing Wetlands),
- before the current house negro township Council majority gets their increasingly-apparent doofus rubber-stamp on the crucial re-zoning orders,
- before Margaret Atwood and Friends (Michael Ondaatje, Joseph Boyden, Maude Barlow, Neil & Pegi Young, and John Ralston Saul) show up at Nursery Road and Springwater Park-Camp Nibi,
- before the township’s Oct 27th township election allows democracy to do its purging work again,
- before a new Minister (Linda Jeffrey quits Ontario cabinet to run for Brampton mayor) is appointed,
- before a former Kingston municipal politician retires and passes Ontario’s 1st anti-SLAPP law, and
- before Premier Wynne calls a spring provincial election, which would give her ….
….the pretense for a ministerial order overthrowing 100% of the financially reckless, environmentally-catastrophic Midhurst Secondary Plan.
With the stroke of a pen.
End Run Analogy: Colloquially, it has come to mean an attempt to avoid a difficult situation by dodging it without confronting it directly, or to attempt to circumvent someone’s authority by appealing to a different authority. Wikipedia