Springwater Township, Ontario, Canada
- The Midhurst Secondary Plan, MSP is a violation of provincial growth plans.
- The Province of Ontario broke their own rules when they dropped the appeal of 50 per cent of the MSP.
- The closing of Springwater Provincial Park and the MSP are related.
- The MSP is the tip-of-the-iceberg of the “unofficial” plan for Simcoe County.
- Barrie will annex Springwater Township (attempt to resolve 1. to 4.).
Short-term concentrated corporate interests can temporarily subvert provincial, county, and township representative democracies (diffused power). All taxpayers will pay in the long-term for this multi-level opportunism (deceit with self-interest) delivered via credence good providers.
- non-real estate:StopSpringwaterSprawl.com, Midhurst Ratepayers’ Association
- real estate: iLoveMidhurst.ca, SpringwaterParkcc.org
Cross-posted on SpringwaterParkcc.org.